A high level of cultural awareness, sensitivity to and deep understanding of the varied, unwritten business rules and etiquette in the MENA region are critical for any Western business seeking to succeed in this challenging but rewarding market.
Why do organisations turn to ICP?
With proven expertise and experience of business in the MENA region, ICP advises and supports organisations as they navigate new markets. By raising cultural awareness, ICP has helped organisations to overcome challenges and embrace cultural differences to build successful, enduring business relationships across the region.
- Understanding Islam: a faith, a culture, a code of conduct and a way of life
- Technology, communications and development
- History, tradition and conservative attitudes
- Social and economic challenges
- Language and business etiquette
- Geography and environment